Two Ten 9th Street
Two Ten 9th Street on Ninth Street between Manila and Erie Streets, Jersey City, NJ. Our new five story building is a beautiful addition to the neighborhood, with 25 rental apartments and the expansion of the Scandinavian School of Jersey City on the ground floor.
Please fill in the form below to receive communications with offers and information regarding apartment leasing at Two Ten 9th, plus some other fabulous news about events in Jersey City. Thank you neighbors!
- High Efficiency HVAC
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Select Apartments with Private Terraces
- Kitchens featuring Stainless Steel Appliances and Caesar Stone Countertops
- Bathrooms with oversized Bathtubs and Ceramic Tile
- Oversized Windows
- 9 Foot + Ceilings
- 24 Hour Emergency Line
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry on Site
- Package Room
- Parking Available
- Nearby Several Top Rated Area Schools
- 1.5 Blocks from Hamilton Park
- Close to a thoughtful collection of beautiful independently owned shops and food and wine purveyors
- Located Close to both Newport and Grove Street PATH Stations
- Nearby LightRail and Ferry Stations
- Bus to Port Authority blocks away
It’s our duty to ensure that we hand over a healthy planet to our children and grandchildren.
That is why we are committed to building with sustainable, renewable materials and systems such as super energy efficient heating and cooling, radiant heat, tiger strand bamboo flooring, recycled glass countertops, low VOC paint, energy efficient appliances and reused steel and concrete structural systems.
The Hamilton Park Neighborhood is home to a variety of retailers and restaurants with more to come. At the center is the neighborhood’s crowning feature, Hamilton Park. The five-acre Victorian park is lined with nineteenth century brownstones and towering hundred year old trees. Aside from its natural beauty, Hamilton Park features two dog parks, state of the art playgrounds, immaculate landscaping, a fountain, a splash park, two tennis courts, a basketball court and is enjoyed by thousands of area residents every day. Organizations such as the Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association and Hamilton Park Conservancy work tirelessly to maintain this beautiful neighborhood, so that Hamilton Park continues to be a Jersey City destination.
- A short distance to to either of two PATH stations for direct Manhattan access
- Nearby light rail and ferry stations
- Bus to Port Authority New York on corner
- Top-rated schools, including The Garden Preschool Cooperative, Hamilton Park Montessori School, Cordero Elementary School, Golden Door Charter School and McNair Academic High School
- Dedicated retail space catering to children and caregivers
History of Hamilton Park
The Hamilton Park historic district of downtown Jersey City dates back to the late 1800s. The park was named after Alexander Hamilton, the first Secretary of the Treasury under President George Washington. Alexander Hamilton was shot and killed in nearby Weehawken in a duel with political rival Aaron Burr, Vice-President to Thomas Jefferson. For more on the Hamilton Park community and its history, please visit: The Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association and NJCU’s Jersey City Past and Present.